- For Best Results:
Always apply Tracho-Foam discs to a thoroughly cleaned and dry area of skin larger than the disc itself and centrally located to the stoma.
All residue, adhesives, etc. must be removed from the flange of the voice restoration system and the flange thoroughly cleaned before application.
- ApplicationÃ‚Â Instructions:1. Peel paper backing away from of the disc. Be careful not to touch the adhesive area of the disc.
2. With the adhesive side of the disc facing the valve housing flange, adhere the disc centrally to the flange. Using your fingers, press gently against the disc to remove any air pockets that may one side only be trapped between the disc and the flange.
3. Peel away second paper backing.
4. Very carefully set the voice restoration system with the adhesive disc attached to the flange to the neck. Be certain to set the unit as close to the center as possible.
5. Gently press the unit with the disc attached against the neck to remove any air that may be trapped between the disc and the skin to ensure a reliable, comfortableseal.
- Disc Removal:
To remove Tracho-Foam discs from skin or appliances, gently begin peeling disc from edge and continue until entire disc has been removed.